Baby teething is the most difficult time in baby’s growth stage. Because it comes up with so many difficulties and you have to pay more attention during that time Usually teething occurs during 6-10 months. During this time lower front incisors (front teeth) comes in. This is the first time when your baby experience of having teeth and it gave him/her a new look. After that at the age of 8-12 months the upper front incisors occurs, don’t get stressed if these come up before the lower. And then during the time period of 8-16 months, other teeth join the party Then during 13 to 19 months baby get their both upper one and lower one molar. How to know that your baby teething occurs.
Here are few signs
- They start chewing everything like hands, fingers and all the toys and any other item they got into there hands, they chew everything.
- They might feel fussiness and get upset with surroundings people.
- They might cry a lot.specially during sleep time.
- Their gums may become red and swollen.
- You will see white little specks under gums.
- They might feel ear tagging, it irritates a lot.
- Saliva may be produced more at that time.
- The baby may suffer from fever and pain.
What you can do ?
- You can give a teether to baby to chew.
- You can soak a cloth in cold water and can give it to baby to chew.
- You can consult with a doctor if the problem increases.
Teething is not an issue so don’t panic. Enjoy this phase and take good care of your baby as he/she is about to get a new good look. Attachments area